Benefits at Expedia, Inc. (United States)
At Expedia, Inc. we don’t work in silos. And we donít define ourselves by titles. We’re a hardworking, fun-loving bunch with multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and multi-dimensional teams. We also believe in a work well, live well approach and offer benefits to meet your professional, personal, and family needs. Want to join us?
Upgrade to First Class
Here are examples of some benefits our full-time U.S. employees receive:
- Check-up time: comprehensive medical, dental, vision, prescriptions, flexible spending accounts, onsite flu shots, and more.
- Down time: paid vacation at 3 weeks your first year, increasing by an additional week at your 3rd and 7th years of service, company holidays, wellness and fitness reimbursement program, and sick leave.
- Investment time: 401(k) savings plan with company match, plus retirement education.
- Just-in-case time: life & AD&D insurance, disability insurance, adoption assistance, employee assistance program, group legal program, assistance with bereavement travel, and new parent benefits including an income supplement for new-child bonding time.
- Any time: reimbursements for leisure travel each year ($250-$750, depending on tenure), travel discounts, retail discounts, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, matching charitable gift program, community service activities, worldwide travel assistance, business travel accident insurance, and discounts for auto/home insurance.
- Work time: employee rewards and recognition, no stuffy dress codes, relaxed environment, transportation benefits, employee referral bonus, and company sponsored events and activities.
- Choose your final destination: Visit our jobs search page to find your dream role.
- Bring your friends with you: Refer an awesome friend for a job and get an employee referral bonus if they get hired.
- It’s time to unpack: Get more details about the benefits of working at Expedia, Inc. and start your journey!